Wednesday, March 13, 2013

St. Patricks Day Food


 
"For each petal on the shamrock - This brings a wish your way - Good health, good luck, and happiness For today and every day."

~Author Unknown



Hello friends! I want to thank all of you who have written me with your kind words of support, you're the best! I am going to start blogging again soon, so stay tuned for that. In the mean time, St Patricks day is less than a week away so I wanted to share some of my past St. Patricks Day food I've blogged about.



Irish Coffee Cupcakes  - These cupcakes are so wonderful! They are based on my Favorite White Cupcake Recipe. They are moist and full of great coffee flavor with some spiked whipped cream, so good!






Beef and Guinness Stew - This is just hearty, mouthwatering, goodness. Savory and tender beef pairs with Guinness beer, a really great combination.




Luck of the Irish Cookies - I called these cookies my Luck of the Irish cookies, cause well, you know what green M&M's mean, nudge, nudge, wink, wink. But all kidding aside, they are scrumptious! Based on the Neiman Marcus chocolate chip cookie recipe, this is a solid, delicious cookie.





Irish Soda Bread -  I love to make Irish Soda Bread because it's pretty easy. No waiting for dough to rise and no yeast. I'll be making this with the typical corned beef, cabbage and red potatoes, this St. Patty's Day!








Happy St. Patty's Day everyone! And I'll see you soon!




No comments: